The Deers Aren’t Going To Hunt Themselves shirt

The Deers Aren’t Going To Hunt Themselves shirt


I gave birth to my first baby during the Swine Flu and didn’t bat an eye when they told me I could only have two people total (who had received a flu shot and who were healthy) … if they had told me they wouldn’t allow anyone, I would have lost my mind. This is a huge and necessary victory for laboring moms in NY and The Deers Aren’t Going To Hunt Themselves shirt VERY glad it happened! It may have been “normal” in the past to not have dads in the delivery room, but it was never normal to have zero support people. For thousands of years women had their moms, grandmothers, best friends, and other valued women in their lives helping them. So to say “fifty years ago women did it alone! Stop being a wimp!” Is highly inaccurate view of history and really just downright cruel.

The Deers Aren’t Going To Hunt Themselves shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m Addicted To Big Ass Texas Pussy And I Need Help Shirt

It is what it is 2023 shirt

Guardians of the Galaxy We are Groot cartoon shirt